Yard Sale Starter Kit‘Tis the season for sales and more spring cleaning. . . Do you have years of accumulated stuff in your closets, basement, attic, garage, storage areas and shed? What about things just laying around and stuff you don’t use anymore?
Fortunately, you can turn these items into cash cows, unclutter and declutter your life and make some money at the same time. Here are 8 ways to do it:
- Sell it yourself at a yard sale, garage sale or auction, even online. You can even partner with groups and businesses
- Start using these items. Why spend money on new stuff?
- Swap & exchange with friends, businesses, relatives, neighbors, associates, etc.
- Turn lemons into lemonade. Look for creative and innovative ways to use or present leftovers: mix & match, restore, repair and refinish
- Give suitable items as gifts, perks and incentives
- Donate remaining items to worthy causes (a possible tax deduction/credit)
- Piggyback on someone else's sale (private, online, retail, resellers, flea markets, etc.)
- Never give up! Keep trying to sell.
Don't be afraid to experiment. Develop creative ideas of your own. Remember anything is better than being stuck with a bunch of unwanted junk.
Turn your sales into a money-making business. Get your personally autographed copy of THE Self-Employment Resource Guide by Arthur Hawkins II, a Northwestern University-educated self-employment specialist. You can order online now and get a FREE business-building report. See testimonials & reviews. 100% MONEY Back Guarantee!
Cheapskates · Shoppers · Manage Time · Taxes · Food · Mood Lift · Freebies
Start Your Own Business · Street Smart · Resources · Tame Time
Yard Sales Made Easy · Surveys