Time Management Planning
Tips, Tools & Tactics
When you have something to do, your goal should be to make it as simple as possible. Here is how in 5 easy steps:
- Know exactly what needs to be done
- Create a blueprint
- Stop wasting time trying to figure out what to do, especially at the last minute
- You will have greater confidence and better focus
- You can relax and let things flow smoothly
- Break tasks into small manageable pieces
- Map out the pieces
- Lessen the burden by doing things in small increments
- Try to assess the amount of time needed to the complete the task and each component of the task
- Be prepared
- Gather all the material, equipment, tools and people you need before you begin
- Success is a result of preparation meeting opportunity
- Know who does what, when and how they do it
- Arrange things in order of importance or in the most logical manner
- Assign duties and delegate tasks
- Create a common goal
- Get everyone to work in unison
- Put your plan in motion
- If you don't act nothing happens
- A stitch in time saves 9. Act now and avoid the rush
- Just do it
Take action! Learn how to get a personalized life and business time management plan.
Yes, planning works. When you follow a carefully devised plan, schedule or even a good list, you increase the fun and profits in what you are doing.
Boom, Boom, Boom. . . Good time management planning lines up everything ahead of time and allows you to complete the job one step at a time.
Get in, get out and move on. . . When you have all your ducks in a row, things get done faster. It is less painful too.
Plan wisely. Stop spinning your wheels trying to decide where to start or what to do next.
Technology (Internet, e-mail, computers, programs, PDAs) can help you plan. It can also give you a real advantage in the next stage, following through on your plan. Use it wisely.
Bottom line: Manage your time. Do not wait until the last minute to plan business, pleasure, your schedule, and of course, your life. Plan ahead and reap the rewards.
It's your move. Learn how to get a time management plan now or continue to misuse your time.
© Copyright by Arthur A. Hawkins II. All rights reserved.