. . . and check them twice. . . then use the extra time you create to be naughty or nice.
Lists are a great way to get organized and manage your time:
- Lists may be written, taped, electronic, Internet or memorized, whatever works for you.
- Lists can contain your life, business, fun, education, important people, events, places, etc.
- List types include things to do or remember, places to go, people to see, etc.
- Use time management lists to become more efficient and effective and reduce stress. You become empowered when you unleash the power of time management lists
- What do lists do? Lists provide an outline, guidelines and a blueprint. They are invaluable if used correctly (see below)
Need help making time pay and doing more in less time?
Use Lists Wisely
Can you use the lists you create?
- Set them up so that you can actually use them (in your own style)
- Focus on getting things done and what is important, first, especially on "to do" lists
- List it! But don't fail to take into account what needs to be done or let important tasks go unfulfilled
- Too many lists or list items can leave you feeling overwhelmed
- Too few lists or list items can leave you unfocused, adrift or just lost
Lists are not the be-all and end-all in time management, planning and organization.
If used incorectly, lists can do more harm than good. It's like being all dressed up with no place to go.
Take the Next Step
- Get organized
- Plan effectively
- Enjoy Life & Business
- Get a personalized time management plan
© Copyright by Arthur A. Hawkins II. All rights reserved.