Bills, bills, bills. . . Fortunately you can pay less and keep more money . That means spending less too! Don't be a victim of the economy / credit crunch crisis. Use this bill / debt reduction webpage to help you save money on bills in 2013.If time is money then learn how to make yours pay!
Instant Coupons on drugstore.com. Just click & save!
- $10 off $50 at Beauty.com!
- Save up to 50% on our Resolutions Category at drugstore.com!
- New Customers: Receive $5 off $30 or $10 off $50 on your first non-prescription order! Offer ends 12.31.2013.
- Save up to 50% on holiday clearance items at drugstore.com!
- Save up to 50% off at Beauty.com!
- Save 20% on Nicorette stop smoking items at drugstore.com! Offer ends 03.28.2013.
- New Customers – spend $50 at drugstore.com and get free shipping + a $100 Restaurant.com gift code! Offer ends 12.31.2013.
- New Customers - spend $25 at drugstore.com and get free shipping + a $50 Restaurant.com gift code! Offer ends 12.31.2013.
- Save up to 50% on sports nutrition products at drugstore.com!
- Save up to 30% on hard to find items at drugstore.com!
- Start the year off well with up to 40% off medicine and health essentials at drugstore.com!
- Save up to 50% on electronics at drugstore.com!
- Save up to 50% on pet favorites at drugstore.com!
- Get up to 60% off vitamins and supplements at drugstore.com!
- Redeem your drugstore.com dollars now!
- Check out our best sellers at Beauty.com!
- Check out the great gift packages from Bouquet of Fruits at drugstore.com!
- Give beautifully - indulge them with a Beauty.com gift card or email gift certificate.
- Save up to 35% on incontinence items at drugstore.com!
- Save up to 70% on our favorite fragrances at drugstore.com!
- Everyday Free Shipping on nonprescription orders of $49 or more at drugstore.com!
- Check out what's on clearance at drugstore.com!
- Affiliate Exclusive! $10 off $50 for all customers + Free Shipping!
- Take free paid surveys online now!
- Quit smoking forever. Save your money (about $6,000 a year) and your life.
- Drivers save money on gas.
- Check out our affordable luxuries at drugstore.com!
- Time Management.
Buy less! The easiest way to save money and reduce your bills (see above) is not to have any. Make bills disappear by buying only what you need. When it is time to buy, always get quality items at inexpensive prices.
Look at what you buy. Avoid flimsy products and poor services with a bargain basement price. In the end, they cost more!
Power down your energy bills. Also compare prices on everything, including insurance plans: life, health, car, home owners. Get insurance quotes.
Slash bills with these today
- Take advantage of freebies and free stuff.
- Check prices.
- Learn the 5 R's.
- Maximize what you already have.
- Use credit and credit cards wisely.
Make sure all prices are correct and no extra items magically sneak in. Look for hidden fees and service charges and any item that you do not recognize. Challenge all inconsistencies immediately.
Only pay for what you actually receive! Especially if you are buried under a mountain of debt. Bankruptcies continue to soar. Consumers will spend a whopping 14% of their incomes on debt, according to the Federal Reserve Bank. Reduce your bills and ease the burden.
Debt consolidation can be done by you by following these strategies. Do it and cut your debt down to size now.
Tip: Take advantage of amnesty payment offers on taxes, tickets (parking, etc.) and bills (utility, etc). Many offer a substantial discount to recoup delinquent money. Save money and stop looking over your shoulder.
Note: Read the fine print in any free offer or anything you choose to sign up for first!
Bookmark this site (CTRL-D) and tell a friend about us. More deals to come. Also, we'd love to hear feedback from you. What are your favorite ways to save money? Any interesting stories? Do you have any tricks to lower your bills?
Cheapskates · Consumers · Freebies · Life · Mood · Business
Gift Ideas · Resources · Home
Note: read the fine print in any free offer or anything you choose to sign up for first!
7 winter energy tips that save real money:
1. Make winter's weather work to your advantage. On cold wintery days, set your thermostat to 68 degrees (you get more savings at 65 degrees); and on hot, summery days, set your thermostat to 78 degrees. Programmable thermostats work automatically. Feeling a bit chilly? Wear a sweater or jacket. Note: People with special circumstances may require 72 degrees.
2. Use energy saving devices like products marked with the energy star sticker and compact fluorescent light bulbs
3. Turn off all lights, TVs and radios when not in use for hours (safety tip: vacationers, day-trippers and shift workers may want to use a timer. It's also useful for Christmas lights)
4. Unplug electric-powered devices not regularly used (lamps, TVs, radios, computers, printers, etc.) like those in spare bedrooms
5. Seal off rooms not regularly used and be sure to close all unused vents
6. Stop using energy-guzzlers: appliances, cars, etc. (see above)
7. Properly insulate all openings, including door & window jambs, attic ceilings, fireplaces, etc.
Use the sources listed on this site to help you save money. Make spring cleaning pay. Why not use the clothes and equipment you already have? Do not buy new ones. Become a Champion Cheapskate.
Finally, remember to use coupons and other saving money strategies.
Consumers · Saver$ · Life · Gift Ideas · Cheapskates
Bills · Easy Yard Sales · Travel · Stop Smoking
Business · Mood · Resources · Home
Quit smoking for good. Did you know that many smokers pay $6,000+ a year on smoking and related costs? Save your money and your life. Stop smoking.
Like this site? Tell a friend and bookmark it (CTRL-D)
© Copyright by Arthur A. Hawkins II. All rights reserved.